Hollywog’s commitment to you is to ship within 3 days of order & freight confirmation and if applicable, pre-payment is received. Hollywog shall immediately notify you of any delays in shipping and provide you options so that you can make the best decision for your business.
Drop Ship & Handling Service Policy
Recognizing the need for you to achieve higher levels of efficiency, Hollywog offers a drop ship service to your customer. Drop shipping will save you both time and money in inventory handling and shipping. There is a drop ship fee of $3.00 OR for orders less than $144.00, there is a handling fee of $3.00. These fees are per shipment, NOT per box and only one fee is applicable.
Out of Stock Policy
In the rare event that an item is inadvertently out of stock at the time you order, we will contact you for how to handle your order prior to shipment. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your shipment will be processed separate from the out of stock item. Products out of stock at time of delivery will be back ordered.
Order Cancellation Policy
Hollywog is dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to all of our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately process all orders. If you have any questions regarding your purchase, we will do everything we can to address your concerns. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. As a vast majority of in-stock items ship within 3 days from our Chattanooga, Tennessee warehouse, it is imperative that you contact us so we may attempt to cancel your order before it is processed and/or shipped.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return / Exchange Policy. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed in Return / Policy.
Return / Exchange Policy
Hollywog Products are backed with limited factory warranties from the date of purchase (invoice date) against defect in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear during use of a product is not considered a defect. All returns are handled as follows;
- A Returned Goods Authorization number (RA) assigned by Hollywog customer service department is required before returning or exchanging any Hollywog product. Contact Hollywog customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1-423-305-7778.
- Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 180 days from the date of purchase (invoice date) and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Restocking fee does not apply to warranty returns due to defects in materials and workmanship.
- Freight charges for returned products are the sole responsibility of the returning party with the exception of defective products. If a product is defective, Hollywog will pay for return shipping.
- Credits will be issued for the original purchase price of the product, less any restocking fees. Original invoice number and purchase price must be provided by the returning party.
- No returns will be accepted for products that have been used.
- No returns will be accepted on items that have been discontinued for over one year.
- No returns will be accepted on products out of warranty. In general product warranty limitations are as follows, but can also be found in user manuals.
WiTouch & WiTouch Pro units – 1 year (12 months) from date of invoice
Hollywog Electrodes – 180 days from date of invoice